Thursday, July 1, 2010

PACKING IS DEAD; LONG LIVE UNPACKING

So the movers moved our stuff (of which we have too much according to them) into our new home. They did not move us into said home. In fact, we won't be moving ourselves into the house until after the essential addition of central air conditioning, scheduled to start today. This leaves us apartment sitting for a friend (to our mutual advantage). Consequently, a combination of displacement, unpacking, caring for my daughter, and doing some actual paid work will mean that We Too Were Children, Mr. Barrie will have to remain on hiatus. I'm still holding out hope that I'll have something to post sooner than later, but realistically, there might not be any new posts until the end of July.

For people just tuning in (or those who want to use the break to catch up), I recommend selecting an author from the column on the right, and then reading the postings in chronological order (oldest to newest) since the most information on an author is usually in my first post for that author. Please post comments or email me any questions, concerns, or suggestions. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment